May 4, 2017 by ChrisJamesAuthor
This is the second post in this series and this time, I’ll be showing you how to setup your Word document to match the Createspace template for your chosen trim size. If you’ve forgotten about templates and trim sizes, you can find the post explaining what they are, why you need them and where to find them…here.
Right. So in this post I will assume that:
- you have typed up your manuscript in Word or in a Word compatible format – e.g. Rich Text Format or .rtf for short.
- you want to change that manuscript to make it compatible with Createspace so the printing process goes smoothly
- you have decided on a trim size
- you have downloaded the appropriate template [from Createspace] specifically for that trim size
- you have looked at the template but did not change any of the settings
If any of these assumptions are incorrect…
View original post 1,004 more words